We welcome volunteers (both French and non-French speaking) to join us in one or more of the following activities, or in any way they feel they can add value:
- Joining the actual sessions to assist the kids.
- (one or both sessions, one or more afternoons from Monday to Friday).
- Assist and mentor the kids during or after the workshop, in person or remotely.
- Monitor the impact of the workshop and the evolution of children.
- (meetings early every night from Monday to Friday)
- Review, expand, enhance and adapt the curriculum and lesson plans.
- Providing guest cameo short talks that can inspire children, help them understand specific social issues or professions better and motivate them, ie:
- A short talk on being a storyteller, author, artist.
- A short presentation on learning to code.
- A short talk on social entrepreneurship.
- A short talk on creativity and the fun of creating, etc.